As a Senior Media Buyer with a focus on native and display advertising, your core area will be running, testing, and optimizing BUBS Naturals' native/display/programmatic campaigns. You will have extensive experience, and your role will require you to lead our native and display channels and take initiative to drive strong growth.
Note: This is not a laptop casual lifestyle job, you must be available between 9-5 PST and reactive on slack if needed.
- Facebook / Instagram / Meta
✅ Role & Responsibilities
- Work with internal team and external partners to strategize/manage/execute a strategy that directly supports efforts to increase sales, revenues, and profits for bubsnaturals.com.
- Design, execute, and maintain ROI-focused campaigns.
- Use deep industry knowledge to develop and optimize strategies, ads, pre-landers, and landing pages to improve conversion rates throughout the funnel.
- Manage all components of native and display campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis.
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy and landing pages to ensure optimal campaign performance.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and options polls.
- Manage effective and proactive digital outreach programs and eCommerce content optimizations to drive qualified traffic and greater conversion online, and analyze performance.
- Run frequent traffic and site conversion reports in Google Analytics; analyze data and make media optimization recommendations.
- Report on media performance and testing strategies.
- 3+ years of paid media experience, either in-house or agency.
- Channels experience including paid search, display, social. Influencer, affiliates, podcasts, and other channels are a plus.
- Experience in consumer (DTC) eCommerce industry, preferred.
- Experience with conversion optimization through landing page development, testing, and ad/funnel optimization
- Passion for marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out.
- Deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CPM, and LTV.
- Deep understanding of paid marketing channels (Social, Display, Affiliate, Search, Mobile).
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives.
- BA/BS degree in business or a related field preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Web & App Tracking/Attribution (preferred)